Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Spirit Warrior: Fighting the Realms of Darkness - Crystal Mary Lindsey


Set in Australia during the 1920s, Spirit Warrior: Fighting the Realms of Darkness is much more than a breathtaking period piece.  For it follows Rena from recruitment to deployment engaging demons in both the material and spiritual realms.  With plenty of time set aside for love and laughter, surely it will have you wondering if the events in the book really did happen.  It certainly had that effect on me.  Click on the cover to go to its Amazon.com page. 

2 comments:

  1. not my kind of book. I prefer a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! I understand, but there is plenty of apparent mystery unto the ways of our Heavenly Father.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.